Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I Have very very big Problem, i Updated game much time, and i open at administrator. But i have now d3dx9_43.dll Problem. i Dont know what to do Please help someone?

Quote Originally Posted by qNukez View Post
    I Have very very big Problem, i Updated game much time, and i open at administrator. But i have now d3dx9_43.dll Problem. i Dont know what to do Please help someone?
    its a corrupt dll file. its bad Directx install try dll file fixer (its program) you can also reinstall your Directx if non of this work massage again i will link you a fixed dll file.peace
    Last edited by WOLFie1; 14.01.2017 | 13:59:12 at 13:59:12.

Dude i Deleted every .json file which it was Network and net? i dont remember

Dude i Deleted every .json file which it was Network and net? i dont remember.As you said delete every .json file in the CSGO directory.Now my launcher doesnt open

You must not delete the network.json
    You have to download the luncher again
    Here is the link: http://cswarzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1351
    Replace the files

Can you help me with this guys? Straight after I join mirage or something the screen goes black and it's goes to not responding plz help

I need some help you probz never saw this one , filesystem_stdio.dll please help

-King Regards Multi

i cant update mine, it was always delayed write failed . how to fix that thing? i need answers please

when i update warzone and launch it, on screen appears fatal error. how to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by bartoxe View Post
    when i update warzone and launch it, on screen appears fatal error. how to fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by zainfr View Post
    i cant update mine, it was always delayed write failed . how to fix that thing? i need answers please
    Run the launcher as a Administrator!

Thread Information