In this tutorial I will show you how to repair common CS GO problems that have been bugging the WarZone community a lot.
Red = Not yet fixed
Green = Fixed
1. Chroma 3/Wildfire skins are absent/missing FIX!
If you do not have any of the new skins (Chroma 3/Wildfire), do the following:
1. Go to the game folder.
2. In the search bar upper right corner, type ext:json .
3. Delete all the .json files that popped up.
4. Run launcher as administrator and update to version 220.127.116.11fix2. It's a new version that MAMAC released that fixes these problems; I helped making the items bin
2. Errors after updating to new crack (18.104.22.168 or above) version FIX!
To fix these errors, here is what you need to do.
Note: Make sure you install the redistributable from above so we don't experience errors in the future. (download from here)
1. Go to your CS GO installation folder.
2. Delete all .json files from there (example 22.214.171.124.json, 126.96.36.199fix1.json, 188.8.131.52.json etc., those files)
3. Run launcher as administrator.
4. Click on "Update" again.
5. Wait for it to update and launch game.
Done. Errors fixed.
3. "You have -insecure flag in launch options." when starting up the game FIX!
1. Completely close CS GO, if you have it running.
2. Go to the WarZone CS GO launcher, and click on the settings button at the upper right corner (the little round thing)
3. In the launch options, make sure that you have the ' -steam ' and ' -silent ' flags written there. If not, write them there.
4. Problem solved!
4. WarZone CS GO launcher hangs/doesn't load FIX!
1. Completely close CS GO.
2. Right click csgolauncher.exe or the launcher desktop shortcut and click on Properties.
3. Go to the "Compatibility" tab.
4. At the bottom, check the box next to "Run this program as administrator" then click Apply, then click OK.
5. Try running the launcher again.
Try completely re-installing CS GO WarZone. Delete everything associated to the game and then do a cleanup with CCleaner to clean remaining traces. Then re-download and re-install the game.
5. Launcher failed to connect/update FIX!
This can be caused by two things:
1. Client/IP provider blocked launcher's update IP. If your ISP blocks the update machine you need to use a VPN, HotSpot Shield or some other 3rd party app to avoid ISP banning of the update machine.
2. Your firewall is blocking the connection. Make sure that csgolauncher.exe is allowed in your firewall; among with csgo.exe and Loader.exe.
6. I don't have any wildfire items and I don't have a profile rank anymore FIX!
To fix this problem just update to version 184.108.40.206fix1 or above in the launcher.
7. "Error reading rev.ini/Error loading game versions! Some launcher functions will be disabled!" FIX!
1. Go in your CS GO game folder.
2. Delete "rev.ini".
3. Start up the launcher again - it will generate a new rev.ini file.
Note: rev.ini has all your launcher info stored in it (name, clan tag, ranks, launch parameters). You will have to set your ranks, name, launch parameters and clan tag back after doing this tutorial.) (make sure you have -steam launch parameter).
8. Skins do not show up on servers that skins are enabled on FIX!
This is a port problem. To fix this do the following:
1. Go to your CS GO game folder.
2. Open up "rev.ini".
3. Press CTRL+F and search for "EnableNSNetSvc" (without quotes)
4. Make sure that its value is not TCP or UDP, set it to BOTH. Like this:
9. "Searching" while joining a server FIX!
This means that the server doesn't allow non-steam clients to join, so there is nothing you can do about this but to search for another server. This server is steam-only.
10. My items thumbnails in my inventory and in-game are messed up FIX!
1. Go to your CS GO game folder.
2. Go to the following folders: csgo --> resource --> flash --> econ --> weapons.
3. Delete the folder "cached".
4. Start up the game and the icon cache will rebuild, fixing this problem.
1. Start the game.
2. Go to Options --> Video Settings.
3. Change your "Shader Detail" setting to "High".
If that fixed it, keep it like that. If the 'high' settings lags your game, try setting it to High, going into your inventory, then going back to options and putting it back to the original setting.
These are all the common fixes I could think of and fix at the moment, I will add more if I find more. Hope this helped you!