Recently CS:GO update release notes for 10/3/2018 make
multiple threading fix, finally after few years of waitning on linux cs:go servers. After panorama public release we notice much better performance on windows and linux cs:go servers, several memory leaks are fixed and much optimisations are done, after long time valve devs finally find some time to make gaming much better and smoother.
Release Notes for 10/3/2018[ GAMEPLAY ]– Updated FBI character models have been deployed to Nuke, Agency, and Office.
– Enabled MP5-SD in official Competitive Matchmaking.
– Added a new setting “mp_solid_teammates 2” which enables standing on top of teammates while still allowing to walk through them. The feature is now enabled in official Casual, Demolition, and Flying Scoutsman game modes. [ SERVERS ]– This update includes an updated version of steamclient.so for Linux dedicated servers which has multiple threading and integration fixes. For a limited time and old version of steamclient.so can still be used on CS:GO Linux dedicated servers. [ MISC ]– The 2018 Inferno collection and 2018 Nuke collection are now available as rank-up drops.
– Updated alpha channels on the SSG 08 and Mac-10 in the new 2018 Inferno collection.
– Fixed rare cases where audio device configuration will not save properly.
– Fixed the Beartooth Music Kit to respect MVP music volume. [ PANORAMA ]– Fixed a VRAM leak in threaded Open GL contexts on OSX and Linux.
– Fixed a rare mouse left-click issue on OSX.
– Multiple performance improvements for OSX and Linux clients.
– Added support for DDS files using DXT3 compression.
– Added support for DDS encoded PNG files. [ MAPS ]Nuke:
– Made corridor leading to ramp room from T side slightly wider
– Moved doors connected to trophy room slightly
– Changed CT team to FBI
– Removed angled pieces on bombtrain in A site
– Improved player collision on bombtrain in A site
– Added grenade collision to ceiling of heaven in A site
– Made windows fully breakable instead of partially
– Fixed snowman’s hat not falling off when getting shot in the snow-head.
– Smoothed out movement on stairs
– Widened openings by CT spawn and truck in garage
– Moved some furniture in T spawn
– Fixed some minor graphical glitches
– Tweaked lighting in CT spawn