CS:GO introduces Panorama UI and Horizon Case with new community weapon finishes
CS:Go’s new Panorama UI is now active by default for all players across all operating systems, so you can jump online now to see it in action. Previously, a preview of the new mode was launched back in June that let a select slice of the community see it for themselves as a beta release. The visual overhaul was a doozy for longtime players, and it’s been hailed as the most substantial alteration to CS:GO’s look and feel since it debuted in 2012.
The menus now look vastly different, with more weapon stats, info about your teammates money, load outs, and other content, as well as ways to check out additional information about who you’re competing with as well as your opponents. There’s also an improvement in frame rate, for those that matters to.
The Horizon Case is also now active, which introduces 17 new community weapon finishes, as well as four new knives. There are two shotguns, six pistols, three SMGs, and six rifles to check out, with some pretty sick looks created by members of the CS:GO community.
Release Notes for 8/2/2018[UI]– Panorama UI is now active by default for users on all supported operating systems.
– For a limited transition time users can opt into backwards compatibility mode by adding -scaleform launch option.[GAMEPLAY]– Planted C4 will now emit a different beeping sound when planted at bombsite B.
– Molotovs and incendiary grenades will now consistently deal impact damage to match other grenades.[PERFECT WORLD]– Players using the CS:GO Perfect World launcher now have fully localized voice audio.
– Community servers now allow connections from players using the CS:GO Perfect World launcher and other launchers.[HORIZON CASE]– Added the Horizon Case, featuring 17 new community weapon finishes and 4 brand new knives.[PANORAMA]– Fixed halftime and team selection music to respect main menu music volume settings.
– Lobby voice chat will now duck main menu music volume for the duration of voice chat.
– Fixed ability to borrow music kits and added a button to stop borrowing music kits.
– Fixed a bug that caused old invites to be re-sent when returning to lobby from a competitive match.
– Friends rich presence in-game now displays the competitive match score first.
– Added chat messages for players receiving competitive cooldowns, reports, and commendations.
– Multiple fixes for IME support and text entry focus with IME.
– Updated lobby chat to show more messages.
– Fixed Lobby chat layouts for 4×3 and 5×4 aspect ratios.
– Fixed end of match rank display showing incorrect text for 40+ level ranks.
– Fixed reconnect panel layouts for 4×3 and 5×4 aspect ratios.
– Fixed scoreboard layout in war game modes.
– Improved visual separation of observers in the scoreboard.
– Fixed the spectator round timer sometimes getting stuck red.
– Fixed missing kill feed icons.
– Fixed radar and map overviews for workshop maps that don’t have a manifest file with radar data.
– Fixed workshop maps selection screen in Wingman mode.
– Impact kills with molotovs and incendiary grenades now display an icon in the kill feed.
– Fixed various mistakes on the new radar map overviews (thanks Yesber).[MISC]– Added fallback parameters to Overpass water material to fix stale reflection data.
– Added rare inspect animation to Desert Eagle.
– Miscellaneous stability and security fixes.
If u want to use old UI u need to set in start line -scaleform