|Publish Date||June 6, 2017|
|Tags||Need for Speed: Shift|
Title: Need for Speed: Shift
Developer: Slightly Mad Studios
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release Date: 15 Sep, 2009
ABOUT THIS GAME
Need for Speed™ SHIFT is an award-winning authentic racing game that combines the true driver’s experience with real-world physics, pixel-perfect car models, and a wide range of authentic race tracks. Need for Speed SHIFT takes players in a different direction to create a simulation experience that replicates the true feeling of driving high-end performance cars.
Players are thrust into the loud, visceral, intense, athletic experience of racing a car on the edge of control from the driver’s perspective through the combination of perception based G-forces, the hyper reality of the cockpit view, and the brutal experience of a first person crash dynamic. Need for Speed SHIFT features an accurate, accessible physics-based driving model that allows you to feel every impact, every change of track surface and every last bit of grip as you push yourself to the edge.
- True Driver's Experience - A variety of visual cues delivers the true driver’s experience including a three-dimensional HUD that mimics driver head movement, inertia and G-forces. The depth of field also adjusts based on the speed of the car; so when the car is traveling at high speeds the perspective will shift to the distance putting the car/cockpit out of focus.
- Driver Profile - What kind of driver are you? Driver profile tracks the player’s evolution as a race driver from event to event. This system is made up of a driver’s personality on the track, their success rate and any profile points and badges accrued all of which work together to create a tailor-made career and game play experience. Driver profile is pervasive throughout all modes: career and online.
- Dynamic Crash Effect - When the player hits a static object or opponent car, the player will feel like they are 'taking damage'. A combination of visual and audio effects will leave the player disoriented and briefly disrupt the race.
- Total Customization - Need for Speed SHIFT features a comprehensive customization option that lets the player tailor every aspect of the cars performance and styling. Go under the hood to upgrade and tune your vehicle to increase its performance. The visual customization system allows players to personalize both the exterior and trick out the interior to reflect their individual style and preferences.
- Photo-Realistic Cars and Tracks - Nearly 70 licensed cars are available including the Pagani Zonda F, Audi RS4, and Porsche 911 GT3 RSR. There is also over 15 real-world locations like Willow Springs and Laguna Seca as well as fictional circuits like downtown London and Tokyo.
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 3) / Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) / Windows 7
- Processor: 1.6GHz Intel Core2 or faster/AMD X2 3800+ or faster
- Memory: (Windows XP) 1 GB RAM; (Windows Vista/Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0*
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive: 6 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Controller Support: USB Steering Wheel/Dual Analog Gamepad
- Online Multiplayer: 512 Kbps or faster; 2-8 players