|Publish Date||June 29, 2017|
|Tags||No70: Eye of Basir|
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: Oldmoustache Gameworks
Publisher: Artcom FZC
Release Date: 28 Jun, 2017
ABOUT THIS GAME
My grandmother, Aras and I were living in an old house when I was a kid.
This weird house which we lived with our grandmother for long years was located in a narrow street and it has all of our memories. Some nights, there was just pure silence in the house. Happenings that we couldn't explain would occur in those nights, objects would change places frequently, and sometimes we would feel something passing by the door. One day, when I was passing by my grandmother's room, I noticed a small chest.
I reached for it but my grandmother got angry and hit my hand.
I had never seen my grandmother that angry before. And I never saw that chest again.
Do you want to help Aras? ''No70: Eye of Basir'' is a story based first person perspective horror and adventure game which focused on investigation. Players will help Aras and Erhan to solve the mystery about Basir and the No70 house.
Aras and Erhan spent their childhood with their grandmother in the house No70 in which they encountered paranormal activities they couldn't fathom. After the death of their grandmother, brothers split up and started to live their own lives. 20 years has passed since then, now Erhan is a successful archeologist and Aras is a creative director. In the morning, Erhan realizes that something doesn't feel right. While he is trying to figure it out, he vanishes into thin air. Aras can not recieves any new from Erhan a long time, then he decides to go after his brother. But he has no idea what is going to happen.
- Psyhcological Horror - Looking to the darkness and seeing it actually, are not the same.
- Difficult Puzzles - Lots of story based puzzles which will make you think and search around to not to miss any clue.
- A Unique Atmosphere - An old house, collapsed rooms, memories, humming noises, ancient enemies and brotherhood.
- Sound and Music - Atmospheric 3D sounds and impressive soundtrack.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 4160 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 690 / Radeon HD 7990
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Targetting 1080p @ 60 fps