Upgrade slot
Donate

Help CSGO won't launch

Jafii

I know, that there is a lot of threads like this, but I still wanna ask, if anyone already know how to fix this problem? I've been trying to solve this problem for so many hours, I watched so many videos with fixes, but nothing is working... I already tried to verify game, reinstall it completely, disable my av, disable firewall, change compatibility modes, change my graphics card, even reinstall my windows and format my hdd. Funny thing is that the steam version of csgo is working on my system without any issues. I've tried to install csgo warzone on my 2nd pc, which is Dell T3500, and it's working there, even though my main PC is Dell T3500 too, just with better graphics card, better processor and more RAM. It has also Windows 7 64-bit, and my 2nd PC has Windows 7 32-bit. Can this be the problem?

If u like send me teamviewer and i can look. From this side i cant help u anyway beacuse i must check

Install on D. Also disable av firewalls and did u install launcher or torrent?

Install on D. Also disable av firewalls and did u install launcher or torrent?
I installed it on C:, so I will try to install it on D:. Also I installed launcher, so should I try to download it through torrent now?

when u install launcher only if u can run it u need to make full update over launcher update button... if u have problems download torrent...

I tried to install it through torrent, again with disabled av and firewall as well, but it's just not working. I guess I will never fix it on this computer, but thanks for trying to help me at least.

send me teamviewer id and pass on private if u want to check

Back