Donate

Request for unban

• Thread starter Thread starter D00M1X
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

D00M1X

Dear Admin team/Artinovich
I was playing on your server arena 128tick and admin called: Pajdo.O Perma-banned me for steam duplicate acc even tho im playing on warzone. I would be pleased for more information why am i banned and if its cause of that admin thinks im hacking please unban me i can do SS on Discord tho. so if u want any more informations from me just post it here/ go on my Discord which is DoomixCZE#8787

Thanks D00M1X

Dear Admin team/Artinovich
I was playing on your server arena 128tick and admin called: Pajdo_O Perma-banned me for steam duplicate acc even tho im playing on warzone. I would be pleased for more information why am i banned and if its cause of that admin thinks im hacking please unban me i can do SS on Discord tho. so if u want any more informations from me just post it here/ go on my Discord which is DoomixCZE#8787

Thanks D00M1X

You can not play on no steam if you have active steam acc!!!

-The no steam client is for unfortunate people who can not obtain the means to buy the game from steam for a multitude of reasons.
-If a player has a steam account, they MUST use their steam account.
-Any player who is found to have a steam account will have there no steam access to the server revoked.

You can not play on no steam if you have active steam acc!!!

-The no steam client is for unfortunate people who can not obtain the means to buy the game from steam for a multitude of reasons.
-If a player has a steam account, they MUST use their steam account.
-Any player who is found to have a steam account will have there no steam access to the server revoked.
Ok pajdo i was thinking about this and i know why did you banned me someone asked me if i have steam i said yes cause i have but not CSGO on steam. i didnt even been on steam like for 3-4 weeks.So i would be pleased with unban :)

Ok pajdo i was thinking about this and i know why did you banned me someone asked me if i have steam i said yes cause i have but not CSGO on steam. i didnt even been on steam like for 3-4 weeks.So i would be pleased with unban :)
Send me your steam account real quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back