Upgrade slot
Donate

2dear ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp!der

i just connected to dd2 server, didnt play there for a long time, after 1h i ask a friend of mine for a drop and say "im the best player just drop me and i will win a round for you" before i even finsih my words i get muted, the friend i was talking with was already muted for talking with another guy, 2dear muted me and im asking for reason and please only dd2 admins replie to me
ty

i was there when that happened and no that's not true you just kept saying "chris why are you mad," "chris you dont have to be mad", you were just trolling around on purpose with mic so no you weren't innocent

that was 15 min before i get muted, before dz brother joins, and its obvious that we were having a laugh with him

but you said it yourself "before i even finish my words i got muted" so that was not the reason

so you are telling me an admin took 15 mins or more to type !mute sp! 30 ??

I recall tonight there was a time where a lot of people using the mic for personal chit chat. 2dear and I both gave out warnings that the mic should be used for information only but the situation doesn't get contained and we both issued mute on couple players.

30 minutes mute is appropriate from my point of view.

§ 11 Voice chat
  • (1) ¹Voice chat is used for giving information to the whole team, private conversations are not allowed. ²Violaters will be punished with a communication block.

ahh i see, now i'll be a nice guy and report everyone who uses his mic and doesnt give info, sorry for the admin chat spam in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back