• Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeNine

• In Game Nick: CeeNine
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:191603300
  • Server you was playing on: Dust 2 128 tick server
  • Admin in question: Mia
  • Time and date of offense: 9:30 PM (UK time)
  • Evidence: A lot of people saw. No screenshots however.
(Can't believe I'm reporting this attention whore)

Hello, it is I again, reporting an admin who clearly is new to the admin scene (or well, seems like it).
I was being toxic again Mia, obviously harassing her for being an attention whore that she is.
Don't deny it, she goes around saying "Meow Meow" then using some cringy ass emote acting like she earns the attention.
Totally not because of the gender and acting.

Anyway, they kicked me instead of gagging me.
Seriously, I want to see an admin do their job.
I don't care for the punishment; just do your fucking job man.

Waiting for Mia to give a statement before I make a decision.

click the link to see the chat better
u were so toxic and i was nice so i let them slip but you didn't stop so i kicked you like that you would probably stop from annoying everyone.. and there was more but i didnt take screens but you even admit it yourself that you were toxic and harassing me so i dont think theres anything else to explain

click the link to see the chat better
u were so toxic and i was nice so i let them slip but you didn't stop so i kicked you like that you would probably stop from annoying everyone.. and there was more but i didnt take screens but you even admit it yourself that you were toxic and harassing me so i dont think theres anything else to explain
I'm self-aware of my toxicity. At times I control it while at times I just let myself go wild.

I'm self-aware of my toxicity. At times I control it while at times I just let myself go wild.
The funny thing is that your obessed messing with me for no reason... this isn't the first time.. i have done nothing at all to you

Ceenine wuts wrong with you...?!!i dont understand point of this thread ..you come ..insult admins in most brutal way and then complain how admin should gag you instead of kick?!!

Other admins and myself would ban you for saying that Mia is admin,she kicked you you have no right to complain at all

Edit:

§ 4 Exposing Admins
  • Exposing the information or presence of server administrators will be punished with a ban not under 3 days.

Other admins and myself would ban you for saying that Mia is admin,she kicked you you have no right to complain at all

Edit:

§ 4 Exposing Admins
  • Exposing the information or presence of server administrators will be punished with a ban not under 3 days.
I was calling her an attention whore.
I'll let you decide the length of the ban.
I'll be waiting.

You join the server and insult other players and now come to seek for justice?
This doesn't seem right to me.

Lets wait for Valued to make his call

You join the server and insult other players and now come to seek for justice?
This doesn't seem right to me.

Lets wait for Valued to make his call
I'd recommend permanently banning me.
I do plan to cheat on the server eventually.

S0ldi just banned ceenine for hacks.. well i guess there's nothing anymore to do about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back