Upgrade slot
Donate

admins bad job

• Thread starter Thread starter -=TOXIC=- officiel
  • Start date Start date

-=TOXIC=- officiel

i dont know why admins are afriad from cheaters
i always report many players to admins and they cant do nothing just muting me during the day
the admins dont practice their jobs for ban cheaters they Such as lambs and admins dont hear from players when report a player
for exmpl : this cheater am reporting him during the day to the admin and i checked him and say to the admin that he is vac banned and he did not anything and how he played 6h in the server and no one can stop him
i hope the admins work their jobs for combating cheaters
or check admins list and add new admins better then these lambs
with all my respect for admin <3

Attachments

• 54.PNG
    54.PNG
    34.6 KB · Views: 34
Thanks for your feedback.

1. That player is not cheating.

2. Every time someone gets reported to the admins ingame, they check him thoroughly.

3. According to our rules, players with a VAC ban can be banned from our servers, but don't have to. It all depends on the individual case.

4. For the next time you want to report a player on the forums, provide proper evidence and use the form like everyone else (https://cswarzone.com/forums/threads/report-a-player.4855/ (Report a player)). A screenshot of the stats is not enough.

Thanks for your feedback.

1. That player is not cheating.

2. Every time someone gets reported to the admins ingame, they check him thoroughly.

3. According to our rules, players with a VAC ban can be banned from our servers, but don't have to. It all depends on the individual case.

4. For the next time you want to report a player on the forums, provide proper evidence and use the form like everyone else (https://cswarzone.com/forums/threads/report-a-player.4855/ (Report a player)). A screenshot of the stats is not enough.
next time i will make u a video
is that true no one can do that man
+ i said him for exmple but in real u cant calcult them
+the server is full of cheaters try to play morning

Attachments

• 5454.PNG
    5454.PNG
    15.3 KB · Views: 14
Back