Upgrade slot
Donate

Altocumulus

• Thread starter Thread starter Altocumulus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That no good son of a gun. He can't even decide who cheats and who plays normal. I saw yesterday after me was someone banned to for Console too. That Troszku is a noob because people are better than him he can't abuse his Admin rights like that. I'm a constant player and other players knows it too. KOT is a Admin he knows me chris iwnl knows me who else? Yeah everybody That Troszku even knows me he played beside me many months. I'm very surprised JUST WHY BAN? Please Do something MAJOR Admin :D. Consequences must be made for Troszku. I hope that the right things will be done.

The rule goes like this:
When u post an unban request,admin who banned you has 48 to respond to your request with evidence (demo)
You will stay banned for that 48h,and if the HeadAdmin finds that you were cheating,the ban will not be removed,and in fact if you were not cheating the ban will be removed.
So please be patient :)

Hey shadow I saw you in server several times you from Russia my brat. I'm from Mongolia you know how tight our borders are.

after watching the demo
I've come with it, however, I'm not 100% sure
I apologize for the inconvenience

So am I cool now can I play? need to unban me. I need to keep flowing in the server let me in. Let my people go Freiheit und Gerechtigkeit

Someone needs to unban me Troszku what demo? I didn't cheat and there is nothing to watch lol. As an innocent man I am very angry 48 hours is long time. Alto is banned in every OaO server. And what is your statement actually? 'Not sure' when do I get unbanned? Someone tell me something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back