Upgrade slot
Donate

Bad 'admin rights' menagement

• Thread starter Thread starter TheAdam
  • Start date Start date

TheAdam

I am really disappointed lately by some of the admins on classic server, for not listening to my calls sometimes or not even bothering to spectate as I tell them so. But this time it was different. Apparently, this oldo guy (he changes his name quite often) https://oao.gameme.com/playerinfo/5071 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Information) is an easily flammable admin which can slay you for killing him, while he's rushing the apartments on Inferno map and blames me for camping. As you might know, Inferno can get really snowbally for ct side once you have guns and start rushing like crazy, and a good strategy to counter it is to wait for their rush and kill them, then take the bomb and go plant while you still have time. I was planning on doing the same thing. With a mac10, left with 3 guys with pistols whereas the enemy was coming in full force from all sides, the poor ts were fighting for survival. Time was ticking at 1:30 and all allies were almost down to the ground. And there comes angry oldo rushing through enemy lines with a Mag-7. He managed to kill my 2 remaining pals as he got a bullet through his head from my spraying machinegun. I had to think fast to kill the rest of the cts rushing from behind, coming from the front, left or right, and plant the bomb in the remaining 1 minute. I had time, had a gun, and some health points to spare. But no, oldo didn't think so. As killing half of my team was not enough, he slayed me for apparently camping, which on that situation would have been the best play. And he even had the audacity to mute me for speaking against him, or even mentioning the rules of the server, which I guess he doesn't even know himself. Even telling me to chill cuz it was just a game. Now please my friend, chill, take a pill and go play fortnite or some other shit because this game might not be right for you if you get angry so fast.

With this, I want to address Pops as well for picking and choosing the future admins, for the sake of the server and the players that play in it. I couldn't reclaim my rights as one because I wont be playing anymore anytime soon. Its really important to have capable, tilt proof admins that make this game enjoyable for the vast majority and competitive for the good opponents. I didn't see any of the qualities on the guy above.

My ingame name is Orla https://oao.gameme.com/playerinfo/162511 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Information) for some of you who don't know me

Last edited by a moderator:
-The defensive team is the only team allowed to camp. The attacking team are not allowed to camp, therefore, they will be slapped and slain if they are caught camping.

See here:
https://cswarzone.com/forums/threads/server-rules.4694/ (Server rules.)

I slayed you as you were last one left and camping along time without killing anyone, I also told u it was in the rules and also many other players agreed you are a skilled player but its a bit funny to me you can care so much about being slayed one time for actually violating a sv rule which is often enforced

see this screenshot

Attachments

• adminabuse.jpg
    adminabuse.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 159
You dont get to mention the rules of the server if you dont know the rules of the game. The defensive team is ct and they are supposed to camp, dont blame me if you rush and die.

How do you define that camping when I was positioning myself in a way to cover 3 angles at the same time. As long as I am whithin the time limit I get to play as I wish. The game is designed that way so that you lose the round when time runs out. That beeing said you have to manage time really well. But you denied that to me.

And yes I got angry as I was 0 -5 that game while my whole team couldnt even hold 1 site from cts rushing. And then that happened. I mean its hard to take the round with pistols against 'not braindead' players.

The rule is made to make the game more fast paced against campers who are new to the game and dont know how it works. Once they get slayed from time running out they get the idea whats going on. And if they persist to keep camping you can slay them and explain to them all about time and camping(but youve got to warn them first). You know I woulnd't be mad at you if you did that what I explained above because you dont know me. But you kept insisting in a false idea without even knowing the player. Sticking to the rule in a blind way is a mistake. It's like if I borrow something but you call that stealing and I am supposed to go to prison. That's called abuse!

Last edited by a moderator:
adminabuse-jpg.1387

You should be banned for using that crosshair

Slaying is ridiculous if he idd had one minute left in the round.

In all honesty there isnt any proof to back up the claims Adam, if we have proof we can act on it straight away. :/

Back