Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathR0W

IN-Game Nick DeathRow
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:30688994
Server you got banned public
Reason of Ban: she thinks me wallhack :d
Admin who Banned You: pigxie Pixie or something
Reason of Unban : I've been playing this servers for years I never banned before for this shit cus You know me My ex nicname MiGo I think she got problems with me cus Shes so toxic in servers lot of times Now shes admin and thinks me wall thats funny because How Can be admin like that toxic players here its not make sense I never try use this shit hacks in my life I sad for her cus she know me Im not hack She just banned me for her rage toxic revenge its funny :D

Here's my chat history :) show me when have I been toxic to you ? ^^ https://oao.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/9520 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Chat History)
You always kept shooting me when we were team mates I asked u to stop cause it was annoying.Screenshot_2.png And you always been calling me bitch ( beach ) and u were so rude always like suck my deg bish fuck ur mom sister ass ....... qsdqs.pngsds.png and I all I did was ask you to behave! and had to gag you Screenshot_3.png.
And for now show me a proof of me abusing admin rights / being toxic to you or any other one in the server / troll people as u accused me!

For your ban here's a dem :)
https://mega.nz/#!4cxkQC6Y!tqI2C6gt3fSGXSol-U2nCspuObi1uHRYedWw8TxGjQQ (MEGA)

You go through them corners you check every single corner where the enemy is and you ignore every single corner one where the enemy inst standing, and on b apps that prefire you made with your awp to the guy on van, yet the next round you just come in on site and you preaim the corner he's going to when he goes to the other corner you preaim as well without seeing him and without having a knowledge he is there! And sometimes you just want to hide it and run without checking corner or anything so you just be like oh wow I died.

haha U not check corners? This is gamesense sounds you know about this somethings ? I playing this maps every fkn day I Playing in this servers more than you I have 2500+ hours and not start this game yesterday My main rank is DMG also thank you for record this I hope U learned how to play lil bit ;) This clip is some good plays mine Where is your clues proofs cus this is not proof for hack wall or any shit Also I talk with bonan in this some texts U was not an admin when I argue with you in Classic server cus U was being toxic and griefing with your friend speedy that guy was T u was CT and U played together not shoot each others that was so fckn toxic U will never earn my respect cus I know ppl like you fkn salty and toxic I dont know How you be an admin But U already banned before ur some actions here and I see lot of shit about you and Kids like you not deserve to be a admin I hope Administration see this mistake about to make you an admin :)
you already know that and Whu u not show ur texts ? where is your talks bad words ha ? You need to be clear U just showing my texts
I never hide my texts is there already :D Dont be coward and dont hide behind ur admin rights Dont play like that ;) Cus will lose like that there is no clue and evidence in this demo I killed em all so clearly Where İs wallhack kid ?:D
there is lot of ppl see this actions today I have many witnesses :D

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, just for the things he wrote I would leave this ban. Kid go learn how to behave than communicate with other ppl. I guess eater you are 10-15yrs old or you really have some problems :)
but as far as demo goes, I did not see enough evidence for wallhacking :)

DeathROW, stop being toxic, you are behaving like a kid right now. HA will decide if this is enough evidence for WH, just keep calm and wait. My opinion on this, you should get long time gag/mute whatever the case may be :)

I have no further replies, I dropped a link of my full chat history, I didn't hide anything. And I'm not gonna say anything else HA would decide ^^ Have a good day.

No wallhack in that demo - clean apart from communication issue.. temp gag would suffice for now.

Unbanned, but also will be silenced in the game for a week due to bad attitude on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back