Upgrade slot
Donate

Help csgo lan problem

taito2020

creating lan server on other laptop and enabling sv_lan 1 then get the ip from status ,,,, but every time try to connect the other laptop i got this error .... my launcher version is 2.9 panoramaCounter-Strike_ Global Offensive 8_6_2018 11_56_29 PM (2).png

thanks for ur replay but no thing happen i tried all solution before create this thread .... i got error as photo shown

yes on the same network ....i have also other friends tried it but it work LAN sometimes with them in one case " play war game only not competitive or casual or any thing"

sorry but i have one more question ,,,, whats the use of "LAN" tab in community servers? or how to create local server appears in this tab?
and finally is there any other way to create LANCounter-Strike_ Global Offensive 8_8_2018 7_26_39 PM_LI.jpg server without "sv_lan 1 & status & connect " .
finally thanks 4 ur time

sorry but i have one more question ,,,, whats the use of "LAN" tab in community servers? or how to create local server appears in this tab?
and finally is there any other way to create LANView attachment 1448 server without "sv_lan 1 & status & connect " .
finally thanks 4 ur time
i never used this method that mentioned
specially in nosteam version
i recommend using the method that i stated for u

I would like to pick up on that, since I am preparing a LAN with 10 people starting on Friday and we would like to play CSGO Warzone.

What I did is setting up a srcds CSGO dedicated Server (without a Token, so this server is only reachable from LAN) and started it up with a demolition mapgroup with standard settings.

Then I connected from another PC using my official CSGO Steam-Version -> This works just fine: Bots are there, weapon progression works. The LAN-server itself seems to be fine.

Now I have a third PC with the current CSGO Warzone installed:
As far as my understanding goes, it should be possible to connect with CSGO Warzone to my srcds LAN Server, shouldn't it?
My dedicated srcds server also shows up in the LAN-Tab of the Warzone Client but the connection attempt does not work out here.
Instead I end up on the title screen of CSGO again, without any active error message.
The Console Output does not show any error-line:

Code:
] sv_lan 1
] connect 192.168.1.101:27015
**** Panel Title has fill-parent-flow for width, but isn't in a flowing right layout
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Restart' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Back' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Pause' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Slow' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Play' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Fast' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Next' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN
**** Panel  has fill-parent-flow for height, but isn't in a flowing down or up layout
Connecting to public(192.168.1.101:27015) ...
Server using '<none>' lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME
**** Unable to localize '#GenericConfirmText_Label' on panel descendant of 'MMStatus'
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU

Well I am a little bit suspicious about this word "public" in this line:
Connecting to public(192.168.1.101:27015) ...

Do you have any advice how to fix this?

Additional information:
Connecting to other public servers (hosted in the Internet) works with the Warzone Version.

My Launcher-Options are:
-steam -silent -novid -high -maxdownloadfilesizemb 500 +cl_forcepreload 1 -nod3d9ex1 -scaleform

Please help me out here, I would really appreciate that!
Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Two piece of additional Information:
Now I installed CSGO Warzone on a fourth machine. The behavior is the same. It is not possible to connect to the Dedicated Server.

Also the Server running the dedicated Server has all firewalls disabled and is in the same network as all other machines.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK i guess I found this one out now through trying a lot of things. In the end it was of course my fault.
I alway thought, it would be okay to use "sv_lan 1" in the server.cfg, but apparently this does not work, because it is too late there. "sv_lan 1" has to be added already in the starting parameters of the server.

In other words
This version will not work - noone can connect to that server (even if sv_lan 1 is specified in server.cfg):
srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 1 +game_mode 1 +mapgroup mg_demolition +map de_lake +exec server.cfg

This on the other hand will work:
srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +sv_lan 1 +game_type 1 +game_mode 1 +mapgroup mg_demolition +map de_lake +exec server.cfg

Another information here:
Adding "sv_lan 1" does apparently automatically change the server into being an "insecure" server.

I think this thread can be marked as solved now, if there is an option to do so ;)

Back