Upgrade slot
Donate

Help Game is lagging terribly.

• Thread starter Thread starter Pyromaniac99999
  • Start date Start date

Pyromaniac99999

My game started lagging earlier this morning for no apparent reason. Lag times range from one to many second with fps dropping to almost 5. I've checked the internet connection, game is updated, but i'm only getting 30+ fps instead of my usual 80+ fps. I also get my usual ping of 75 on OAO servers, but game just continuously lags. I don't know what to do. Please help.

I doubt that someone can help you with this kind of unspecific information.
Probably there was some windows update going on or some other processes and shit ;)
Did you try a local bot match? And di you have the same bad fps rate? Probably you don't have the problem anymore, do you?
If it still acute: Reinstall drivers, follow performance guides, reinstall game.

I doubt that someone can help you with this kind of unspecific information.
Probably there was some windows update going on or some other processes and shit ;)
Did you try a local bot match? And di you have the same bad fps rate? Probably you don't have the problem anymore, do you?
If it still acute: Reinstall drivers, follow performance guides, reinstall game.
Hey, tried all of those. Game still lags a lot, but not like before. Ive got updated drivers, reinstalled it twice, followed few performance guides, the lag is still present, but it not as bad as before. Nevertheless I can't play neither online, nor offline. Whenever I join an online lobby, the game lags like fuck and then crashes. It doesn't crash in offline mode, but still lags a lot.

Strange, I just installed Warzone the other day on an old machine (2010 laptop), with a clean windows 10 and even there I get like constant 35 to 50 fps (on lowest details of course).0
I still think it has nothing to do with the game itself, if everything was working fine before.
Easyiest way would be to reinstall windows, if the pain is such high.

Alternatively you could try to find out, if there is some strange stuff going on within CSGO. I have never tried it, but debugging should work somehow like this:
Launch game with -forcedebug -debug -forceupdate
Then check Debug.log in csgo folder afterwards for any errors

Do you see anything weird there?

Back