Upgrade slot
Donate

i got banned fro nothing ??

• Thread starter Thread starter zeen137
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeen137

i want to know why your admins banned me like 3 weeks ago for nothing can you please un banned me i play fair thanks

i want to know why your admins banned me like 3 weeks ago for nothing can you please un banned me i play fair thanks
This format must be used for your unban request:

In-Game Nick:
Steam ID:
★OaO★ ▏Stats:
Server you got banned from:
Reason of ban:
Admin who banned You:
Reason of unban:

The reason and name of admin who banned you can be found here: https://cswarzone.com/stats/sourcebans/ (★OaO★ ▏ Bans), under the section BANS.

Your HLstatsx link can be found here:http://stats.cswarzone.com/players/csgo2 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Players)by typing your In-Game nick and copy the link of your profile.

You can find your Steam-ID in the same page. Also, you can get your Steam-ID (also for Non-Steam-Players) by joining any server and typing status into your console. Find your nick and copy the corresponding Steam-ID.

In-game Nicks: zeen137
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2035270285
Sever i was banned from was: OaO public premium
Reason i was banned: wallhack
Admin that banned me was: Apple

And my reason for unban is - That my kills was 30 my deaths was 26 so i guest is that he thought i was wallhacking but i truly wasn't i was playing fair i got no warnings all he did was - a sever msg saying zeen137 any last words - i really love your teams sever i can play with English speaking players i dont know if he was getting mad that i was leading my team and winning im not (saying thats why he did it) i dont know i would really love to be unbanned your sever admins can watch me play i dont cheat or exploit the game - please if you guys would take it in to consideration i would greatly appreciate it thanks - OaO team.

Attachments

• zeen137.png
    zeen137.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 11
your unban request is not in proper form...follow the protokol..thats first..second you are too late..
reason fo ban is WH it seems...anyway you are too late..

i did everything pajdo.o told me too the only thing i cant see is the stats ? show me how to do the proper request then and cant you guys just un block me i just want to play on the sever i loved to play on with the good community thanks. and how am i to late i asked for a unban from 3 weeks go the same day its happend ? heres prof. sorry it was OaO classic sever and theres a pic of the stats

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 111.png
    111.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
There's a sticky on how to request an unban. Doesn't matter anyway, you have 3 days after your ban. You are way too late.

Why did not anyone answer him how to set up an unban request and have 51 reviews on that post,
you need to know that most of them do not know how to properly set it up?!
1525076895882.png

.... and not yet in this thread .. this is ★ OAO ★ PUBLIC ... a ban you got on ★ OAO ★ Dust2 @ 128tick

Why did not anyone answer him how to set up an unban request and have 51 reviews on that post,
you need to know that most of them do not know how to properly set it up?!

I guess he's able to read? You did it tho?

Should have told him that it's pointless anyway after 3 weeks.

thanks pajdo_o i guess ill change my ip by router config ill see you soon on OaO severs much love

i think u guys should change 3 days to 30 days its stupid how its 3 days people have lives were there gone for a couple of days lol - do you guys no of a good sever with good community and English specking users i can play on since i cant play on any OaO sever with i really loved and liked !! i think apple sould be not a admin with such bad judge ment on people who hack from people who dont hack -- or hes a poor sport !!

Attachments

• andrew.jpg
    andrew.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 8
i think u guys should change 3 days to 30 days its stupid how its 3 days people have lives were there gone for a couple of days lol - do you guys no of a good sever with good community and English specking users i can play on since i cant play on any OaO sever with i really loved and liked !! i think apple sould be not a admin with such bad judge ment on people who hack from people who dont hack -- or hes a poor sport !!
you got banned..after that you need like 5 minutes literalky to post unban request boy...and your manners are bad also...you are not competent to judge if Apple is or is not ''poor sport'' ...

72 hours is timescale for admins to keep demos. After 72 they can delete. Are you gonna pay for admins to upgrade there storage so they can hold demos for 30 days?

i would pay and donate every week if i could play on the severs again of course i would pay for apple. and who are the people that own this site ill pay them for a ip unban

YOU GUYS WILL SEE ME PLAY ON OAO CLASSIC AGAIN MARK MY WORDS !!!!!! HAHAHAAA

Banned in real life and online? Damn dude that's some harsh stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back