Upgrade slot
Donate

Help Issues with Skins Ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiimix

Hey CSWarzone-Team and Community,

1st of all, i already tried the fix with the EnableNSNetSvc=UDP/BOTH and the console command "retry" on Serverjoin but without success, i even tried making my own inventory but this didnt work either, so im asking you if any of you have the same problem or faced the same problem and has a working solution for it.
Or is it a problem with the server and im only allowed to join Non-Secured servers or servers without !ws !knife !glove tags or something like that?
Would appreciate any help and answers:)

Kind regards, Aiimix

As long as u playing on our servers u should not have any skins issue , if the issue is another server , we dont have support for that and its mostly server sided

Im Playing Dust 2 Premium 128tick since a couple hours and my skins didnt work since i joined, so it seems that they dont work on your server too haha ^^

Yeah excactly, it isnt funny when you tell me the Inventory is working on your server but it actually isnt. ^^

Well im still looking for a fix so that i can use my inventory on Dedicated Server, they are working Offline with Bots though

its working pretty fine on our servers, u can go and check other players , it would appear to u that all of them have skins
if u changed anything in settings or rev.ini or other files
i suggest that u delete everything and get a fresh download

Well i think it has something to do serverside, its not even such a big deal cuz u basically can just use the !ws plugin. I guess it has something to do with that, or im gonna try and make a whole new inventory and try if that works. Thanks for the help/proof anyways.
Thread can be closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back