Upgrade slot
Donate

My Apologies To oao Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOLDY

Hi Everyone ! :zombie:

an apologies can go a long way to repairing harsh or ill feelings and in building new relationships after a conflict. Many lessons can be learned from saying sorry, but only starts when share those words . Everyone do mistakes :( I'm ready to go back to the road With my fellas :star-wars-smiley-023: What can i say everyone is

crying for missing me on server i was the funniest and the best :zmik:

Angry is ugly, forgiveness is sexiness.

Let's open new page

What happened? i make a holiday on the sea this week
When Goldy lost his admin he kept talking to valued nonstop about proving his innocent even after valued told him he has better things to do other than listening to him but goldy didn't stop and also made a new thread about his conversation with valued then artino banned him 2 week for spamming mamac and valued and also showing proof about him being toxic to other players.. here's the thread
https://cswarzone.com/forums/threads/adminship-removed.13437/#post-48266 (Adminship removed)

and here's where everything started:

https://cswarzone.com/forums/threads/goldy-misusing-his-admin-powers.13175/#post-47877 (Goldy misusing his admin powers.)

Final decision to dd2 only HA
further Non necessary comments will be deleted.

Mia thank you for making everything clear :zmik:
i am not here to talk about what happened i am here to take an other shot :wave1: waiting for the HA

Thank you all
:7-1-106v:

What exactly do you want? You are not banned, you are not muted?

You can apply if you think you have the votes. Giving your history, I doubt it tho.

I remember when some guy was being racist to me and I asked you in chat to mute him, but you muted me for a day because I said your name. The guy kept talking trash and after 5 mins you finally mute him. Since then I lost all respect for you and I'm not surprised you were demoted. Hopefully you change for the better.

I remember when some guy was being racist to me and I asked you in chat to mute him, but you muted me for a day because I said your name. The guy kept talking trash and after 5 mins you finally mute him. Since then I lost all respect for you and I'm not surprised you were demoted. Hopefully you change for the better.
Well i did my job i give everyone his punishement and for ur knowlege my demot have other reason :)
Thank you for the comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back