Upgrade slot
Donate

pixie is toxic troll,

BONAN O' CRIEN

pixie has been online all day screwing with people for fun he banned deathrow for a disagreement they were having despite the fact no bad language was used etc... he banned him for wallhacking? he knows full well that deathrow was NOT wallhacking... he was also muting other players and banning people just for fun. i asked him nicely please not to troll seconds before he banned deathrow... i got so annoyed i left the game in disgust, in the process of mentioning this on the thread i was then trolled by mandadz who called me a bitch for making a complaint in the wrong section despite the matter having clearly already be resolved by his coleauge denzel who was nice enough to help me before mandadz even joined the convo. mandadz then proceeded to keep trying to toll me by luring me in to the convo after be told several times i didnt need his help and that the matter had been solved he just kept trying to drag me into the convo... while this was going on another player fitz who was also in game at the time joined the same general chat thread to report the very same problem. i asked you guys to check the in games chat logs nicely several times in the hopes that you might actually show initiative and fix a problem before complaints were made. but you insisted on me coming here and doing this. so fine. that is my complaint. and i can verify and confirm the complaint of other players including deathrow and fitz. it's a shame you don't trust your regular players enough [or even know who we are] to take a complaint before it all goes too far. please just monitor your new admins and old ones like mandadz and clean the few in house toxic admins that have slipped through the net. this isn't the first time and nothuing gets done. most of you admins are good guys please fix this and don't let a few toxic admins ruin your whole server experience. i like this place but sometime you guys make it really hard to be a fan and i'm sick of it

First of all there's an evidence for the ban, and demo recorded :) 2nd of all I mute them toxic kids and who dont speak english on mic, did I mute you ? did I gag you ?I gageed him for calling me a bitch all the time :) and I muted him when he kept doing so on voice as well :) next time get your facts right before complaining .
[edit] Well he's not toxic I'm just being toxic trolling right? qsdqs.pngsds.png

Last edited by a moderator:
"fkn beach toxic" "lol dat beach again" "fkn beach"?

Bonan O' Crien takes care of a toxic beach:

toxic.jpg

No idea about the OP or that deathrow guy but that Fitz potato should be chatbanned and muted for like a decade.

Oh and Mandy is a good boy <3

No idea about the OP or that deathrow guy but that Fitz potato should be chatbanned and muted for like a decade.

Oh and Mandy is a good boy <3
Agreed !
That Fitz guy is just annoying...

Back