-=TOXIC=- officiel

Player : -=TOXIC=-
Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:210990690S
Invoked on :24.06.2018 23:26:29
Block length ; permanent
Expires on :Not applicable.
Reason :Obscene language
Blocked by Admin :Valued
i miss playing on my favorite server and i want get back communcation acces to my freinds
thnx

myślę, że zasługuje na drugą szansę

I agree with Mia. Everyone should have a second chance
I hope that you have learned something and draw conclusions.
You are liked ... I am sorry to say that I also like you ... but your behavior has exceeded all acceptable social norms.

I wish you that Valued would accept your request ...

Good luck

Interfering in admin business
he's not one of the racists who insulted dani so bad just because he's from israel?

is always good to give such people a second chance. *ironie off*

he's not one of the racists who insulted dani so bad just because he's from israel?

is always good to give such people a second chance. *ironie off*
man he is rasist too and he me always and say me shut up whithout talking him
he search for problems .

Dani was never a racist on this server,other ppl were being racist to him,but lucky for us few 1day ban/mute/gag fixed that,just to get that thing clear,no need for lies here.

As far as you'r request goes i couldn't care less about that,but knowing Valued he is probably going to give u a 2nd chance even if you didnt play on this server ever since he silenced you.

Last edited by a moderator:
first of all, don't hold it against me, and I'd like to understand it for myself.

a general question why is one so tolerant against racists here? he was not the only one who was so racist against dani, but they have received minor penalties or none. can also be mistaken with the minor penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back