Donate

request for Silent Remove

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Gold]Roger

Hello all members

Hi admins

Hi S0ldi

I write this post for Admin S0ldi in particular .

For All admins and members in general .

I know when admin mute me not because he hate me ..

just because I did not respect the rules that provide all the players with the right atmosphere to enjoy.

So I would like to apologize to all of you for the abundance of my instinct.

I hope that everyone will interact with me positively.

Everytime some1 connects from Israel like dani and others,u r the biggest racist on the server,how manny times did i told u to stop talking like that and about that on the server?

it's true i hate Israel but i don't call that racism ..

For you it's racism ..

for me I see that he lives in a country that is not his owen country but it belongs to a people of innocents who where living in peace ...
and all the world know that..

I just have to apologize for talking about humanitarian and political matters in the server .

And I am so sorry for that ..

that will not happen again .

thank you for your reply .

and pleased to read S0ldi's reply.

This is the last time i see politics/ race / religion in the server
When join our server u agree to leave your personal opinion to yourself and not bother others to share it , other players are here to enjoy and have fun
The decision about your silence will be left to the head admin responsible of th server
Next time i will ban you permanently bymyself if that happened again

racism,race,religion call it whatever u want,i told u 100 times to not talk like that,and i was not even admin at that time,if i was i'd ban u permanently,not mute/gag/silence,u have been warned to manny times by admins and players u had ur chances.Let's see what HA thinks,but as for me u had ur chances and u gambled them all,just accept it.

I believe you should be given a second chance as you acknowledged what you did was wrong and you have apologized. However you should acknowledge that if you step out of line again, than a permanent ban will be put in place, and the likelihood of it being reversed is very slim...

If you do get (un)silenced, I would think twice if i were you for what you type or say on the server(s) and forums. You should keep your hatred to yourself and not in this community as it can and will upset other people.

This is the last time i see politics/ race / religion in the server
When join our server u agree to leave your personal opinion to yourself and not bother others to share it , other players are here to enjoy and have fun
The decision about your silence will be left to the head admin responsible of th server
Next time i will ban you permanently bymyself if that happened again

look admin that what i said :

<<I just have to apologize for talking about humanitarian and political matters in the server .

And I am so sorry for that ..

that will not happen again . >>

and when I told you that I apoligize for that ..

it means it's ok ..

relax man :stabre:

I believe you should be given a second chance as you acknowledged what you did was wrong and you have apologized. However you should acknowledge that if you step out of line again, than a permanent ban will be put in place, and the likelihood of it being reversed is very slim...

If you do get (un)silenced, I would think twice if i were you for what you type or say on the server(s) and forums. You should keep your hatred to yourself and not in this community as it can and will upset other people.

are you admin S0ldi ?

the server is for fun ...
not for politics ...
Leave your opinions and prejudices to yourself !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back