Upgrade slot
Donate

Request to remove Silence from OaO Classic server

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringHeeledJack

I hereby request the admin to remove silence from my profile, ie. SpringHeeledJack from the server OaO Classic.
I will make sure I wont spam any stuff on the chats neither would I abuse an Admin.
Peace.

https://cswarzone.com/stats/statistics/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=17817 (OaO | Stats - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Chat History - SpringHeeledJack)

Hmmmmm

giphy.gif

I’m sorry for that man . Hound told me all this that you were muted for appealing my ban . I dearly apologise.

Look at your chat log man? It seems you are toxic 90% of the times? Explain?
The admin that day was going to harsh on players... He actually banned 2 of em... So I was a bit frustrated... I never actually curse an admin or disrespect anyone toxically but I freaked out and crossed limit that day...
I apologize for the same and I promise you won't see that kind of behaviour from me and if you notice me being toxic... You nay temporarily BAN me...
Thanks for looking into it.

The admin that day was going to harsh on players... He actually banned 2 of em... So I was a bit frustrated... I never actually curse an admin or disrespect anyone toxically but I freaked out and crossed limit that day...
I apologize for the same and I promise you won't see that kind of behaviour from me and if you notice me being toxic... You nay temporarily BAN me...
Thanks for looking into it.

I Repeat Wrong Section. Post your problems about Classic Server in the Classic Server Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back