Upgrade slot
Donate

Suggestions for the server

Hey, I have encountered with a plugin for consideration as the bots alternative. I am going to leave the sources for detailed review like Link1. Or already done for dust2 - Link2, Link3

Description:
Plugin that changes the map settings based on the number of players.

Less than 6 players: only LONG is allowed.
More than 5 but less than 10: LONG and SHORT are allowed.
More than 9 players: no limits.

Reactions: pHL
Very nice idea!!
will look into it
Thanks

Can we fix balancing on this server? It throws all the bots onto one team and server just dies too quickly cus it's boring. Nobody wants to be on the team with 90% bots.

Can we fix balancing on this server? It throws all the bots onto one team and server just dies too quickly cus it's boring. Nobody wants to be on the team with 90% bots.

Roy is right...

Right now the only way of balancing the teams - is to join spectator and then swap team - Then you need to kick one of the bots on your team so it becomes a 5on5 again. Im not sure what happend to the autobalance on the server, but it sure doesnt work the way it was intended.

Right now it is extremely difficult to keep the server active with players and try to give them a good experience. This server needs a tweek or two so it becomes an active server again. It isnt that long ago this server was constantly full or almost full..

A lower ping limit will help people's reg on the server. Sick of bullets missing just because someone is abusing 70+ ping. Cap of 60 should improve it a lot.

PS. Or some servers check for packet loss and kick after 3 warnings.

Last edited by a moderator:
why players need to know who are admins or not ?
its pointless
and if they have somthing to say to admin players should either use Team chat then @ then their msg
or make a post here on forum

Hi guys,

would it be possible to make some adjustment to the ATB system ?
for example i got switch 5 times in 6 rounds.
- players beeing T 28 Rounds.
- getting swtich after the first Round.

thanks in advance

Hi guys,

would it be possible to make some adjustment to the ATB system ?
for example i got switch 5 times in 6 rounds.
- players beeing T 28 Rounds.
- getting swtich after the first Round.

thanks in advance

I agree, once I just joined and was in 1 team, moved to another team before I could even start my first round.

Maybe team balance after every 4th round might be better?

Reactions: Roy
Back