Upgrade slot
Donate

Unban Request from MMHD

• Thread starter Thread starter MMHD
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
mate the mmmhd and mmhd2 demos crash when loading csgo again! what kind of evidence are u trying to propose here. the cloud9 one works and the shots were lucky and based on *Where the other teamates where shooting at*. after i went to the stairs u can see someone straight on and its normal for me to just check potetial areas where people could be at. there was no use of hacks at all and im a 100% legit player trying to have some fun experience. Good day to you all.
MMHD

100% legit player ofc ... u were putting your crosshair on the enemy position before u peek look to the shot on long doors how did u followed the enemy with your crosshaire
I don't know why other demos not working
Let the HA see the cloud9 demo and we will see , and cashu will give an other demo soon so be patient and stop your spam ty

Last edited by a moderator:
100% legit player ofc ... u were putting your crosshair on the enemy position before u pick look to the shot on long doors how did u followed the enemy with your crosshaire
I don't know why other demos not working
Let the HA see the cloud9 demo and we will see , and cashu will give an other demo soon so be patient and stop your spam ty
Lull how this spam fine we see what ha says. I'm just saying i get lucky sometimes and it is a mere coincidence. By chance I have landed the crosshair into the enemy it is a lucky placement ok. Its called peeking. You only see 2 occasions of me playing and u call hacks. Like how's that sufficient evidence of hacking at all. At long doors most people camp t spawn with AWP anyways so I can scout the crosshair within the range where t spawn is. I just have good games sense and actually try to play good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a demo (Cloud 9) ... and that's enough ...
You are a cheater .. :error::ambivalence:
who is using a WH ... :error::frown-new:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Goldy :arhi: ... Cashu ............ :appl::awesomesmileyevensmaller:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back