Unban Request

• Thread starter Thread starter busyrightnow
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

busyrightnow

In-Game nick: Reaver
Steam-ID: STEAM_1:0:198146886
Warzone-Stats link: https://oao.gameme.com/playerinfo/266319 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Information)
Reason for the ban: "wh"
Admin who banned you: CONSOLE
Additional information you want to give: It'd be appreciated if you bare with me through this.
I've been playing on this server for a year or so as Reaver; previously I resided in KSA and recently moved to Canada. I looked for my other nick, the one from KSA, but couldn't find it on the stats page for some reason. I had registered this forum ACC but never activated it since I didn't need to. Flash forward to right now, I was on Dust2 server - basically the only server I play on - and out of the blue midgame, I get sent to the menu with the message you have been banned from this server. I checked the bans and the reason is just "wh". I have never and will never play with hacks, and I'm sure as hell not gonna be hacking on this server since it's the only one worth playing CS:GO on. It's not worth it by a long shot. Not to mention that hacking is a dick move, and I like to think of myself as an okay guy, so there's that.
Nobody was even speccing me when I got banned...so why was I? Permanently banned outta the blue mid-game..I have to say it fucking hurts since I didn't do jack shit. If ANYONE claims otherwise, I say good luck in proving it because I've got nothing to fear.
TY for your time

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like someone offline-banned you. I will find out what happened so we can clear this.

Looks like Troszku Proszku banned you but it doesn't state that in the Sourcebans for some reason. He has 48 hours to make a statement on this.

Looks like someone offline-banned you. I will find out what happened so we can clear this.

So...I should wait here till he responds? ty, anyways.
It's probably just a mix-up or something. it'd be appreciated if I could get unbanned now if possible, but I understand if I have to wait for his response. If by any chance I don't get unbanned, may I please ask you, Troszku, to post whatever you think is evidence for all of you to see and judge for yourselves.

ere I am asking two demos with aiming through the walls
(sorry for the quality but I did not install new codecs)
but despite the poor quality you can see what you need

Let's break these videos down, and afterwards we'll see if your mind can be changed.
Reaver2: vid
Notice my positioning, hugging the wall and firing straight ahead to luck out and headshot a rusher or sniper.
Is it walling when you're the last one alive and constantly looking over your shoulder/back to avoid getting knifed in the ass? BTW, at the start of video what do you see me doing? Flicking back quickly in case someone sneaks/tries to sneak up on us. There were no enemies even close..you seem to ignore that one. That's walling?

I do the same at the end of the round. multiple CT's against me and they can attack from way too many angles, and cofuld have come up either from A to stairs or B. Ofcourse I'm gonna be jittery AF and keep looking back and focus on corners. When you're the last one remaining vs multiple enemies, it's common sense that they're gonna rush, and I chose to bide my time and half expected them to rush since I'm the last one.

Reaver1: vid

Counter-strafing, shoulder peeking, jiggle peeking, pre-firing..they are basic skills that every decent player utilizes. It's not walling when I'm aiming at the most common spot in the map. there is always, ALWAYS a guy there. Most likely an AWPER, so I tried to headshot him with those small peeks with the AK- his awp takes a while to reload, which gives me seconds to try and land another shot.

Okay, last point...I would have to be dumb as bricks if I put my crosshair on him exactly. hackers try to hide their hacks.
What happened was a combination of dumb luck and prediction, and the 2 CT's? Watch me ingame. See how often I flick to my blind spots/back, especially if there are no teammates with me.

Don't call me a cheater. You can punch me straight in the dick and we'll be BFF's, but hell if I'm gonna sit here and be accused of cheating.

I said my part...and the decision is up to you guys, and ty anyways.
So...will I be unbanned?

Seems clear to me..not wall-hacking..
Common spot to place crosshair in goose.

ban removed
I will do it with pleasure. because giving me a ban does not make me happy
and ban removed

The guy just said it's common in dust2. How is this not confirmation that you made a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back