• Thread starter Thread starter one_million
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

one_million

In-Game nick: THEGOD
Steam-ID:
STEAM_1:0:1697916576
Warzone-Stats link: https://oao.gameme.com/playerinfo/42271 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Player Information)
Reason for the ban: "Wallhack"
Admin who banned you:
troszku_proszku
Additional information you want to give:

I've shocked when saw at 5 pm at my country that i get banned from all servers , i plays this game for 4 hours a day or more some times it's the only game that i play it and put my time and effort in it because of it's need high skill level and practice not like other games . i swear I've never used or enter any hacks websites and don't get the point from it . it's no meaning of doing that and the game will be useless . i just play every day in this game and need to get high in it so i didn't got it why when one get some fun and feel some progress in his game style get banned that's unfair at all i don't know why that :( :( :( to be fair some times i spam some peoples in chat but in sense of humor and no bad feelings but that's not our subject but i've never ever use hacks

Troszku Proszku has 48 hours to respond to your request. Please be patient.

First:
1- i'm using RevEmu for any one wonder for this skin is "franklin " and i read in warzone is RevEmu is ok and not give you ban .
2- Does not mean that i'm using RevEmu i'm good in using hacks i just love make good skin and from the videos i was showing my skin alot because i love it .
----------------------------------------------
Second :
1- video number 1 & 2 is that same videos and i just do regular defend to enter there . and one video can't solve this so see the other 2 videos . i swear i just had luck in all videos and good game sense

2- video number 3 ... it's just luck and from the video i was stacked in the corner and die get one and die like a noob . i play 4 hours a day . it happens that from 2400 minutes that 2 minutes i got lucky what's the problem i don't know ??????????

3- video number 4 .. prof that i'm not cheating at all i don't know why admin put it !!!!!. i just see the corners what in that

in conclusion ...
someone play over 3000 minutes a day what do u expect. for sure there's some noobs times , pro times , lucky times . .. i just not got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad: if the problem from my name " IAM THEGOD " i can change it if hurt any one but it's for humor sense and make me stronger hahah ..

Last edited by a moderator:
remember that not everything is black or white ...
and at the time I was after two nights without sleep
I made a mistake ... it's a human thing to be wrong.
... and do not get the hasty conclusions to which you make the spoils of theories from '' nickname '' nothing more thoughtful

no mistakes are made only by those who do nothing

ban remove

oh so sorry i just think so i'm just a stupid Arabic kid . if i named that in my local country i gonna be fucked hahahh .. sorry for my prejudgment ... and we all do mistakes . and when you recognize that then u are so mature .. and thanks again for unban me :iloveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back