Upgrade slot
Donate

Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krawcu

IN-Game Nick: Krawcu
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:2012720511
StatsLink: you can find it here: https://oao.gameme.com/search?q=Krawcu&si=players&rc=all&x=33&y=5 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Search)
Server you got banned: ★OaO★ ▐ Arena® @128Tick
Reason of Ban: aimbot.
Admin who Banned You: xZuna
Reason of Unban: Hello. I started to play on your servers today, but I did not expect to get a permanent ban after the day of the game. I do not use cheats, I did not come to this server to use illegal settings. I spent some time in normal Cs-Go I came here not to use cheats, just for the pleasure of the game .. Regards and I ask you for unban. Admin simply counted his options by punishing players for being weaker than them :)

Bad english sorry im from Poland ! I love this server, you can even see the admin banned me without a spectator ... I do not understand this behavior ..

Admin have 48 hours to provide an evidence , please be patient.

Sorry for the late reply! The reason of ban is aimbot, it was low fov aimbot!
I will post a link of the evidence of aimbot i am going to record in slow motion.

Where as I was a cheater in the past, and have coded cheats before I know what Low fov aimbot looks like and I know what aim assist is like and Artinovich knows i cheated in the past i stated it in my admin request so I will send a link once the video as rendered of me explaining how it is aimbot and ect...

Thanks, xZuna.

IN-Game Nick: Krawcu
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:2012720511
StatsLink: you can find it here: https://oao.gameme.com/search?q=Krawcu&si=players&rc=all&x=33&y=5 (★OaO★ ▏Stats - Search)
Server you got banned: ★OaO★ ▐ Arena® @128Tick
Reason of Ban: aimbot.
Admin who Banned You: xZuna
Reason of Unban: Hello. I started to play on your servers today, but I did not expect to get a permanent ban after the day of the game. I do not use cheats, I did not come to this server to use illegal settings. I spent some time in normal Cs-Go I came here not to use cheats, just for the pleasure of the game .. Regards and I ask you for unban. Admin simply counted his options by punishing players for being weaker than them :)

Bad english sorry im from Poland ! I love this server, you can even see the admin banned me without a spectator ... I do not understand this behavior ..
Also i have to spectate you to get evidence of a ban, therefore thats a lie right there.

Okay so you was doing sudden locks, in this case you was using low fov aimbot, so these r not clear locks what they do is if they pixels from the head it locks on smoothly, from you action and how you was playing it looked like low fov aimbot.
So I stick with my decision of banning you.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lk9djlubap1uv0y/kur.dem/file (kur.dem)

Your demo, in game please type in console " playdemo kur "

Where is the low fov aimbot seen in this demo? The clip you just uploaded shows him shooting nowhere near the enemies head for the fov lock to take place. Can't base judgement just on a 1 round clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back