Upgrade slot
Donate

unfair advantage

• Thread starter Thread starter mia_hellas
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

mia_hellas

good morning!!!first sry for my bad english i hope understand!!!! i ve got some complaints ...first time for this otherwise wonderfull server!! they are some 2-3 players(rude 2 say names...daily players know i think) that they using voice chat all the time for shits ....Its ok 2 say hello,how r u..for me its ok 2 write on chat...its cool to laught in a good moment...but they talk ALWAYS!! it has be annoying.... they r rules and they r other 25 people that they wanna hear steps,info...focus and join their game!!!is not fair for all the other players...admins dont do anything for those 2-3!!! isnt this spam???if i was doing the same i ll be muted long time ago!!! if all 30 players start doing the same?CHAOS!!!! so why i must hear these guys???is unfair for me and thats how i feel!!!! i say 2 admin that is ok bring my friends one of these days talk for shits and dont give a f@ck???????!!!its that cool? rules must be for all!!and for god sake ...they can
communicate wiith writing on chat...so nobody disturb..
yesterday i was really mad about all this....i cant join the game like that anymore!!

Thats why I use "voice_enable 0" and everything is wonderful, no idiots who spam on the mic, only footsteps and shots. Also you have future from scoreboard that you can mute players individual, if you still want to hear other players..

u have right and thanks for the answer....but i talk about "special treatments"....the rules must be same for everyone...

We are sorry to hear that, please let me know the names of the players in PM so i can keep an eye on them next time

also keep in mind you can also use Discord for faster help from an admin or use !report

i dont want say names online(sry for that...isn t my style xD) i text prive with an admin and its ok!!thank u and have a good day mia....hope the next days be cool and join the game as always

I would apologize for the inconvenience. I would advise you to join us on Discord, and PM either me or Mia or any Server Admin about that issue so we could take actions about it. Have a good day!

permantly muteeee??? xD !!!!i dont tell dont speak at all...its nice have fun ....i say that always talk like they r alone in the server ...dont shut up for a moment.....and its annoying !come ooooonnnnnn

sorry for interfering but if you want to complain about anything or anyone its fine ofc and totaly normal you need to literaly say names of ppl and give some evidence...in other words "if you wanna kill some shot in the head"..if you feel me...otherwise no point of this...just saying ..cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back