Users who wish to use Panorama UI are no longer required to opt into the Beta version, but they do need to add “-panorama” to the CS:GO launch options in order to play with the new interface.
With the update, Valve shipped minor changes and fixes to the new in-game HUD, such as adding a background behind the money panel, which is now consistent with the information on the bottom.
The full changelog can be found below:
– HUD Money panel now has a background like the health and ammo and is also controllable with cl_hud_background_alpha.
– Fixed the HUD chat lines not lining up with each other in certain resolutions/scales.
– Updated the look of crosshair style 0 and 1 to more closely match the scaleform version.
– Panorama crosshair style 0 and 1 now no longer scale when changing resolution.
– Added buttons to the scoreboard to allow users to toggle caster features.
– Custom team logos now work again using png extension and can be placed in the new team image location or the old (flash) location.
– Fixed ADR not filtering out team damage.
– Fixed Overwatch suspect not being highlighted in scoreboard.
– Added download state indicators to match lister tiles
– Enabled watching a demo from a specific round
– Adjusted player collision on bench wall at bombsite B.
– Fixed several bomb-stuck spots.
– Updated the BSP embedded radar map image to the new version.
– Increased brightness and adjusted the vignetting on the map loading screen image.
For WaRzOnE CS:GO Launcher just go to “settings” and add “-panorama” to start line.