PANORAMA UPDATE HITS LIVE VERSION
Valve have released a new CS:GO update which sees the Panorama UI hit the live version of the game.
Users who wish to use Panorama UI are no longer required to opt into the Beta version, but they do need to add “-panorama” to the CS:GO launch options in order to play with the new interface.
With the update, Valve shipped minor changes and fixes to the new in-game HUD, such as adding a background behind the money panel, which is now consistent with the information on the bottom.
The full changelog can be found below:
Users can now opt in to the Panorama UI on Windows and cross-play with their friends by adding -panorama to the CS:GO launch options.
– HUD Money panel now has a background like the health and ammo and is also controllable with cl_hud_background_alpha.
– Fixed the HUD chat lines not lining up with each other in certain resolutions/scales.
– Updated the look of crosshair style 0 and 1 to more closely match the scaleform version.
– Panorama crosshair style 0 and 1 now no longer scale when changing resolution.
– Added buttons to the scoreboard to allow users to toggle caster features.
– Custom team logos now work again using png extension and can be placed in the new team image location or the old (flash) location.
– Fixed ADR not filtering out team damage.
– Fixed Overwatch suspect not being highlighted in scoreboard.
– Added download state indicators to match lister tiles
– Enabled watching a demo from a specific round
– Adjusted player collision on bench wall at bombsite B.
– Fixed several bomb-stuck spots.
– Updated the BSP embedded radar map image to the new version.
– Increased brightness and adjusted the vignetting on the map loading screen image.
For WaRzOnE CS:GO Launcher just go to “settings” and add “-panorama” to start line.