Winning in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive depends heavily on your ability to hit your shots. A perfect CSGO crosshair can help with your aim and precision, ultimately boosting your performance. We’ve assembled some of the best crosshairs for you to use, with exact instructions in how to make your choice and implement them.
Which CSGO crosshair should you pick?
CSGO is a team game, but coordination has low impact in a team whose players lack accuracy. Each player must bring their aim skills to the table to gain an edge over their enemies. Tweaking in-game settings to suit personal preference helps a lot. Here’s how you can improve gunplay by picking the perfect CSGO crosshair.
Crosshairs depend on personal preference, but pro players have a few features in common that you should keep in mind while creating your own perfect crosshair. The perfect CSGO crosshair should:
- Be classic static
- Not be too large or too thick
- Have a color that is clearly visible on every map
If your crosshair checks all three boxes, then you’re good to go. Another option is to copy the crosshair of popular CSGO pros known for their ace aim. Here are some of the best pro CSGO crosshair codes for 2022.
Best CSGO crosshair codes for 2022
The young Estonian star is one of the most consistent aimers in CSGO. His monitor positioning might be too weird for some, but the player has one of the best crosshairs in 2022. With a 53.6% headshot ratio, Robin “ropz” Kool is the best pick for players just looking to pop some heads. A small crosshair in neon green helps ropz focus on the enemy player model.
- Code: cl_crosshairalpha 250; cl_crosshaircolor 1; cl_crosshairdot 0; cl_crosshairgap -3; cl_crosshairsize 2; cl_crosshairstyle 4; cl_crosshairusealpha 1; cl_crosshairthickness 0; cl_crosshair_drawoutline 0;
The Danish superstar Nicolai “dev1ce” Reedtz has owned the FPS scene with his spectacular AWP plays and occasional rifle shows. A kill rating of 1.16 proves that dev1ce is a gifted aimer who can annihilate any team with the proper support.
- Code: cl_crosshairstyle 4; cl_crosshaircolor 2; cl_crosshairsize 2; cl_crosshairgap -3; cl_crosshairthickness 1; cl_crosshairdot 0; cl_crosshair_drawoutline 1; cl_crosshair_sniper_width 1; cl_crosshairalpha 255; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 213; cl_crosshaircolor_r 126;
Na`Vi is ripe with talent, and Denis “electronic” Sharipov may be the best aimer on the squad. The Russian pro uses a simple crosshair that allows visibility and accuracy across all CSGO maps. https://6039227cf3d33a9f9fc94bdc2dd354a8.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
- Code: cl_crosshairalpha 255; cl_crosshaircolor 2; cl_crosshairdot 0; cl_crosshairgap -4; cl_crosshairsize 1; cl_crosshairstyle 4; cl_crosshairthickness 2; cl_crosshairusealpha 1; cl_crosshair_drawoutline 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 200; cl_crosshaircolor_g 255; cl_crosshaircolor_r 255;
This young talent from the CIS region has quickly cemented his footing in the tier-one CSGO scene. He’s posted superb statistics in various categories, but he’s mainly known for his playmaking and his clutch abilities.
- Code: cl_crosshair_drawoutline 0; cl_crosshair_sniper_width 1; cl_crosshairalpha 255; cl_crosshaircolor 1; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_r 255; cl_crosshairdot 0; cl_crosshairgap -3; cl_crosshairsize 2; cl_crosshairstyle 4; cl_crosshairthickness 0; cl_crosshairusealpha 1;
NiKo was always a force to be reckoned with, and his switch to FaZe Clan has taken his game to a whole new level. He’s currently one of the best players in the world, thanks in large part to his crisp aim. With a 1.32 average rating, NiKo is leading the charge for the best riflers in all of CSGO.
- Code: cl_crosshairalpha 255; cl_crosshaircolor 5; cl_crosshairdot 0; cl_crosshairgap -4; cl_crosshairsize 1; cl_crosshairstyle 4; cl_crosshairthickness 1; cl_crosshair_drawoutline 0; cl_crosshair_sniper_width 1; cl_crosshaircolor_r 255; cl_crosshaircolor_g 255; cl_crosshaircolor_b 255;